Sweek publishing respects the privacy of all users of its website and secures all personal information you store with us. We use this information to process orders efficiently and to pay you on time. Sweek publishing will not sell your information to third parties, and will only make it available to third parties when necessary to fulfill orders.
Sweek publishing makes use of your personal information to offer the following services:
Account and Profile
- When you are an author with Sweek publishing we need your personal information, including your bank account number. We use it to pay you your royalties and to send books you ordered.
- We need the following types of information to creating your account: name, email address and password. Optionally you can upload a picture of yourself. Sweek publishing only displays your name and image.
- In order to successfully publish a book you have to complete your profile, including name, address, and bank account. Sweek publishing only displays your name and image.
Updates from Sweek publishing
- You can choose to subscribe to mail for news regarding updates.
- For these services we need your name and email address.
- We only use this information to email updates from Sweek publishing to you.
- We pay your margin once a month, based on actual sales figures of the previous month. Transactions are processed in a secure banking system. Your financial information, including your bank account is stored in a 100% secure environment.
Purchasing services and products
- When you make a purchase at Sweek publishing we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order correctly and to inform you of its status.
- To make shopping at Sweek publishing as comfortable as possible, we only store your information after you have given us permission to do so. With this information we can personalise your website for you.
- We use your email address to inform you about developments at Sweek publishing and notify you when special events or actions occur. We only do that after you have given us permission. Should you want to terminate this, you can unsubscribe via our website.
- When you place an order at Sweek publishing, we can store your information on a Secure Server for future orders, but only if you wish. By supplying us with a user name and password you do not have to fill in all your address details for future purchases.
- Data regarding the use of our website and feedback from visitors offer us input to further develop and improve our services.
- When you write a review for a book, you may decide to publish your name or not. We are interested in the views of our visitors and customers, but reserve the right to remove contributions that do not comply with our norms and values.
- Should you respond to an action or a prize contest, we ask you to fill in your name, address and email address. These data are used to execute the action, inform you whether you won a prize and to measure the response on marketing actions.
Sweek publishing does not sell your personal information
- Sweek publishing will never sell your personal information to third parties and will only make them available when necessary to fulfill your order.
- Our employees and our trusted third parties are obliged to respect the privacy of your information, obeying the applicable laws.
- Cookies offer us the possibility of gathering information about the use of our services and to enhance and improve them, according to our customers’ wishes. Our cookies supply information regarding personal identification. You can modify your browser when shopping at Sweek publishing if you prefer not to receive cookies.
Should you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or Sweek publishing, please contact us. Sweek publishing reserves the right to modify its Privacy Statement. Here you will always find the latest, most recent version.
The Privacy Statement is an integral part of our General Conditions.